By Marie Chevrier
Read or Download Arms Control Policy: A Guide to the Issues: A Guide to the Issues (Praeger Security International) PDF
Similar arms controls books
The improvement, construction, stockpiling and use in struggle of organic and toxin guns are prohibited through overseas legislation. even though now not explicitly said, the 2 treaties outlawing such actions, the Geneva Protocol of 1925 and the organic and Toxin guns conference of 1972, limit the continuation of actions formerly played in organic and Toxin guns amenities no longer justified for prophylactic, protecting or different peaceable reasons.
On the top of the chilly warfare, the U. S. executive enlisted assistance from a pick out staff of psychologists, sociologists, and political scientists to blueprint enemy habit. not just did those teachers convey subtle options to what turned a venture of demonizing communist societies, yet they prompted decision-making within the map rooms, criminal camps, and battlefields of the Korean battle and in Vietnam.
President Obama has simply 3 years left in place of work to outline his legacy in international affairs. he is dealing with a couple of severe challengesthe ongoing struggle in Syria, the Iran nuclear negotiations, an enigmatic North Korea and different major crises in international affairs. The president's advisors are busy devising coverage suggestions aimed toward grappling with those thorny matters.
This completely researched research highlights the overseas community's failure to manage modern kingdom study, improvement, advertising and marketing and/or deployment of rebel keep an eye on brokers and incapacitating chemical agent weapons.
- The Opportunity: Next Steps in Reducing Nuclear Arms (Brookings FOCUS Book)
- Halt! Stehenbleiben!: Grenze und Grenzregime der DDR (edition ost) (German Edition)
- Hegemony and Resistance around the Iranian Nuclear Programme: Analysing Chinese, Russian and Turkish Foreign Policies (Routledge Studies on Challenges, Crises and Dissent in World Politics)
- Iran’s Nuclear Programme: Strategic Implications (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- Preventing a Biochemical Arms Race
- Practical Peacemaking in the Middle East: Arms Control and Regional Security: 001 (Garland Reference Library of Social Science)
Additional info for Arms Control Policy: A Guide to the Issues: A Guide to the Issues (Praeger Security International)
Arms Control Policy: A Guide to the Issues: A Guide to the Issues (Praeger Security International) by Marie Chevrier