By Greg Nudelman
Master the demanding situations of Android person interface improvement with those pattern patterns
With Android four, Google brings the complete strength of its Android OS to either cellphone and pill computing. Designing potent person interfaces that paintings on a number of Android units is very difficult. This publication offers greater than seventy five styles that you should use to create flexible person interfaces for either smartphones and capsules, saving numerous hours of improvement time. styles disguise the commonest and but tough kinds of consumer interactions, and every is supported with richly illustrated, step by step instructions.
- Includes pattern styles for welcome and residential displays, searches, sorting and filtering, info access, navigation, pictures and thumbnails, interacting with the surroundings and networks, and extra
- Features tablet-specific styles and styles for fending off effects you do not need
- Illustrated, step by step directions describe what the trend is, the way it works, whilst and why to exploit it, and comparable styles and anti-patterns
- A spouse web site deals extra content material and a discussion board for interaction
Android layout styles: interplay layout options for Developers presents super beneficial instruments for builders who are looking to reap the benefits of the booming Android app improvement market.
Read or Download Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
This booklet includes considerably prolonged and revised models of the easiest papers from the fifteenth overseas convention on company info structures, ICEIS 2013, held in Angers, France, in July 2013. The 29 complete and invited papers integrated during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 321 submissions.
The two-volume set LNCS 10046 and 10047 constitutes the complaints of the eighth foreign convention on Social Informatics, SocInfo 2016, held in Bellevue, WA, united states, in November 2016. The 36 complete papers and 39 poster papers provided during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from one hundred twenty submissions.
This classroom-texted textbook/reference provides a collection of beneficial modeling thoughts, describing how those could be mixed right into a strong framework for the research and layout of commercial structures. those concepts persist with an interactive modeling and simulation (IMS) method, allowing the modeling and simulation of separate components of the process at assorted degrees of abstraction, and the composition of those elements in a versatile crosscutting demeanour that preserves the habit of the person elements.
This ebook offers an in-depth perception into the rising paradigm of End-User improvement (EUD), discussing the variety and power for developing powerful environments for finish clients. Containing a distinct set of contributions from a couple of foreign researchers and institutes, many appropriate matters are mentioned and suggestions proposed, making very important elements of end-user improvement learn to be had to a broader viewers.
- Cross-Word Modeling for Arabic Speech Recognition (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Tangible Interactive Systems: Grasping the Real World with Computers (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Theory and Practice of Computation:Proceedings of Workshop on Computation: Theory and Practice WCTP2014
- Designing Mobile Payment Experiences: Principles and Best Practices for Mobile Commerce
- Management-Technologien: Konvergenz von Knowledge-, Dokumenten-, Workflow- und Contentmanagement (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Intelligent Information and Database Systems: 8th Asian Conference, ACIIDS 2016, Da Nang, Vietnam, March 14-16, 2016, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers
Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers by Greg Nudelman